Sunday, December 20, 2009

My X-Mas Wishlist

No need for a real intro...

A NEW FOUNDATION

Smashbox Camera Ready Cream to Powder foundation in Light L3-L4 because I'm positively ghostly.
This stuff works magic....

CONCEALER TO HIDE MY AWFUL SKIN


Smashbox Camera Ready FULL COVERAGE (because my skin is a ~MESS~) Concealer in Medium Vanilla 3.0 because again, I am a ghost of my former glorious self.

SOME NEW MASCARA BECAUSE I SURE CAN'T AFFORD ANY RIGHT ABOUT NOW



SOME PRETTY NEW LIPSTICK COLORS:








Mac Lipstick in Show Orchid so I can try to live out my dreams of being edgy and high fashion.

A GIFT CERTIFICATE OR STRAIGHT UP DOLLA BILLS








$28.88 to go to Darque Tan for a month so I can cease being a ghost....It's my only real vice okay?! And yes she's lounging on a tanning bed...

MOROCCAN OIL

Moroccan Oil -- To help the dry tumbleweed on my head.

SOME NEW COLOR CONTACT LENSES



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Straight up dolla bills are always much appreciated in every circumstance.

In my dreams...

A CUTE WHITE COAT

Guess Charlotte Belted Coat in Milk so I can be stylin when I return to NYC

SOME NEW FRAGRANCE

Dior's Miss Dior Cherie...because its been 4 years and I still haven't gotten it. Le sigh.

LASH EXTENSIONS

 
I don't know, I've always wanted to try them but never felt like dropping $140 on them because I was too busy dropping that much or more at the hair salon.
A SPONSOR


For my much desired nose job from Dr. Rollin K Daniel. Yeaaah that's gonna set me back a bit,

I hate to sound ungracious, but I just have to put it out there--there's nothing more disappointing that getting a lotion/body wash/etc. as gift.  And whoever you are reading this--I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU AGREE WITH ME.  The only times its okay is when its from someone who's not exactly a friend and was just being nice.  But when its from a friend...boo..

Oh yeah--and a new roommate.  I really need to take some time to write out everything that's occurred between "the beast," as I like to refer to her, and I but alas there has been no time.  In short--it was like I had to go Bad Girl's Club on her.  Totally Natalie Nunn style (minus any actual hitting...I've no doubt she's try to sue me or something she is *that* ridiculous*).  This isstill in the process of being solved.  But yeah, it sucks.  :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com